GEICO opens Auto Repair Xpress in East Brunswick
East Brunswick, N. J., March 15, 2010 – GEICO has opened its newest Auto Repair Xpress (ARX) facility in the East Brunswick area at Branning's Auto Group, 1120 Route 18 to help serve local customers with collision repairs.
"The Auto Repair Xpress program is GEICO's unique, pain-free approach to collision repair," said Steve Cunningham, regional vice president of GEICO's New Jersey operations. "GEICO policyholders and claimants are welcome to have their vehicles repaired at the facility of their choice, but we offer ARX repair shops as a convenience to customers who are seeking out repair facility recommendations."
How GEICO Auto Repair Xpress® works:
- Customers drop off their vehicle at an ARX shop, where they meet a GEICO auto damage adjuster on site to evaluate the repairs needed.
- Customers can drive away in a rental car, as long as the appropriate coverage has been purchased.
- The GEICO adjuster will oversee the entire repair process, provide customer updates and perform a quality assurance inspection before the vehicle leaves the shop.
- When the repair is complete, the customer will return the rental car to the ARX facility and drive away in the repaired vehicle.
- GEICO and the repair shop guarantee the work for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
Eric Tomkiewicz, GEICO's auto damage manager for the area said, "We are excited to expand our ARX program here in the heart of Middlesex County. We have worked closely with Branning's' staff and are confident that we have found a partner committed to providing quality repairs and upholding our outstanding customer service promise. Customers will be interested to know that Branning's Auto Group is also environmentally conscious, and all spray equipment meets or exceeds E.P.A. requirements."
To find a local GEICO ARX office, go to http://geico.com/about/find-a-repair-shop/.
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies and is the third-largest private passenger auto insurance company in the United States. GEICO provides millions of auto insurance quotes to U.S. drivers annually. The company is pleased to serve more than 12 million private passenger customers and insures more than 18 million vehicles (auto & cycle).
GEICO's online service center helps policyholders take care of policy sales, policy changes, claims reporting and to print insurance ID cards.
GEICO also provides insurance quotes on motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), travel trailers and motorhomes (RVs). Coverage for boats, life, homes and apartments is written by non-affiliated insurance companies and is secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Commercial auto insurance and personal umbrella protection are also available.
For more information, go to www.geico.com.