Let us do the math for you.
Whether you're reviewing your current life insurance policy, or you just want to determine the type of policy and and coverage you need, these calculators can help you make an informed decision.
- How much life insurance do I need?
- Which is better: term or whole life?
- Which is better: term or universal life?
- Which is better: term or variable life?
- What is my return on a whole life policy?
- What is my return on a universal life policy?
- What is my return on a variable life policy?
Term Life Insurance
The easiest life insurance to understand (and the lowest cost to buy) is term life insurance, which is why GEICO chose to offer it through Life Quotes, Inc.
Even if you're simply curious, getting a term life insurance quote from Life Quotes, Inc. is a great way to see just how affordable it can be to give your family peace-of-mind when it matters most.
The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.