It's a great day for a ride
Whether you're still riding with a death grip or have so many bikes in your garage there's no space for the car, GEICO offers a motorcycle insurance policy that is right for you. We insure most types of motorcycles including: sport bikes, cruisers, touring bikes, Enduros, scooters, dirt bikes, trikes and some custom bikes.
Stay Vertical With Cycle Insurance From GEICO
Of course you don't PLAN on crashing your bike or having it stolen but if bad luck gives you the nod, you'll be glad you have top notch cycle insurance coverage.
Having motorcycle insurance coverage benefits you, your bike and others on the road. Here is a rundown of the coverages included in a GEICO motorcycle insurance policy (in as simple terms as our lawyers will allow):
- Accessories coverage – if you carry comprehensive or collision coverage, your policy will include coverage for your accessories (coverage amounts vary by state). Accessories may include: saddlebags, backrests, seats, chrome pieces and CB radios. If needed, additional coverage can be purchased. Collision coverage provides protection for your helmet as well.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your motorcycle and also provides you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your motorcycle when it hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - such as theft, fire or vandalism.
- Medical payments, No-Fault or Personal injury protection coverage – in most states you can select medical coverage for yourself and your passengers.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to someone else's property while operating your motorcycle and provides you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorists coverage – pays for injuries caused by an uninsured driver in a crash that is not your fault.
GEICO - A Solid, Stand Up Company
GEICO has been insuring motorcycles and riders since 1978. We offer affordable rates, 24/7 customer service and fast, fair claim handling but don't just take our word for it, current customers rate GEICO motorcycle insurance a 4.7 out of 5!
Don't stand around kicking tires, get started with a free online motorcycle insurance quote or call 1-800-442-9253 to discuss your options with a licensed insurance professional in the GEICO Motorcycle Division. Don't forget to ask about the many discounts GEICO offers to lower your motorcycle premium.
The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.