Love riding a motorcycle? Join the crowd! Motorcycles have stolen the hearts of the nation.
So how much do you really know about motorcycles? Take our quick quiz to find out and then be sure to get an online motorcycle insurance quote or speak to your GEICO representative to pick the perfect motorcycle insurance coverage for your bike and lifestyle.
- The bikers at the back of the pack that never stay quiet
- The bike of all bikes popularized in the movie "Easy Rider"
- A cruiser-style frame with long front forks known for good paint jobs and poor posture
- A stripped-down version of a "real" motorcycle
- The economy model of motorcycles
- A standard street bike with little to no fairing
- A popular motorcycle for would-be racers
- A very unpopular motorcycle for middle aged bikers with a tendency toward low back pain
- A street legal motorcycle with full fairings and a forward-tipped seating position
The above-listed tips are for informational use only. Refer to your insurance policy contract for specific information regarding your coverages and for actual terms, conditions and exclusions. The above statements are general in nature and may or may not reflect the actual terms of your insurance policy.