GEICO has many discounts and benefits for federal government workers. Our trained professional associates are here to provide federal employees with the exceptional service they deserve and answer any questions about GEICO's benefits to federal workers.
Discounts for Federal Government Employees
Many federal employees qualify for the Eagle Discount, based on your GS or equivalent grade.
If you are a member of a federal-related organization listed here, you could be eligible for the Membership Discount. Your membership in certain credit unions could also qualify you for a discount.
Benefits of Choosing GEICO
Great Rates and Great Service
- When you need us we are ready to help – 24-hour service, 7 days a week
- Immediate coverage
- Low rates and convenient payment plans
- Numerous money-saving discounts
Programs Just For You
GEICO understands and supports federal government employees through programs such as
- Federal Leave Record Cards (pre-printed, download & print, or spreadsheet)
- Leave Record App for your mobile device
- Federal Employees Appreciation Program acknowledges the hard work of federal employees
- Sponsorship of the Federal Employee Education & Assistance fund (FEEA) and support for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) events
- GEICO Federal/Military Scholarship Program for spouses and children of federal government employees and military service members
Why not get a quote?
Get a GEICO car insurance policy online or call 1-800-861-8380.
Some discounts, coverages, payment plans and features are not available in all states or all GEICO Companies.