Start Planning Today
It's human nature to procrastinate. In fact, you probably haven't even thought about what you're having for dinner tonight. So how are you supposed to plan for 10, 20 or 30 years into the future?
Retirement should be a goal to be relished, not dreaded. It's also full of questions. What are my goals? Am I saving enough? How long will my money last? Achieving the dream of a secure, comfortable retirement is much easier when you start planning and saving early.
- Am I saving enough? What can I change?
- How advantageous is increasing my savings?
- How much can I contribute to my retirement plan each year?
- How will retirement affect my expenses?
Retirement Scenarios And The "What Ifs?"
Use these tools and calculators to help evaluate where you are where and where you're headed.
- How will this account be used?
- What will I earn with this account?
- Which savings or income source will be the largest?
- What if I underestimate my expenses?
- What will my income be after I retire?
- What will my expenses be after I retire?
- What happens if tax laws change?
- How much of an effect can inflation have?
- Which savings should be used first?
- How much will Social Security provide after retirement?
- What if Social Security no longer exists?
Remember, a plan is just that — a plan. Unexpected life events can derail your perfect retirement plan. Being prepared and reviewing your retirement plan annually will help you stay on track.