GEICO RV is rolling to an event near you. Tour starts Feb. 20.
WASHINGTON, D.C., Feb. 19, 2015 – GEICO RV is ready to hit the open road with a full schedule of events slated for 2015. The GEICO RV tour will kick-off at the Daytona 500 in Daytona Beach, Fla., on Feb. 20 and it will end at the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Fla., on Nov. 20.
The tour will hit NASCAR, RV and motorcycle related events across the country featuring a wide range of promotional activities geared for participants. There will be fun and excitement, prizes, games and giveaways for RV fans as well as a focus on promoting road and highway safety and RV maintenance.
The GEICO RV schedule of events are as follows:
- Daytona 500, Daytona Beach, Fla., Feb. 20 – 22
- Phoenix Int'l Raceway, Avondale, Ariz., March 13 – 15
- FMCA's 91st Family Reunion and Motorhome Showcase, Pomona, Calif., March 26 – 29
- INTO (International) Area Rally, Shreveport, La., April 26 – 30
- GEICO 500, Talladega, Ala., May 1 – 3
- Daytona 400, Daytona Beach, Fla., July 3 – 5
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Sturgis, S.D., Aug. 3 – 9
- Watkins Glen Int'l, Watkins Glen, N.Y., Aug. 6 – 9
- Bojangles Southern 500, Darlington, S.C., Sept. 3 – 6
- Pennsylvania RV Show (Industry), Hershey, Pa., Sept. 14 – 15
- Pennsylvania RV Show (Public), Hershey, Pa., Sept. 16 – 20
- Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, Ill., Sept.17 – 20
- Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega, Ala., Oct. 22 – 25
- Phoenix Int'l Raceway, Avondale, Ariz., Nov. 13 – 15
- Homestead-Miami Speedway, Homestead Fla., Nov. 20 – 22
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies and is the second-largest private passenger car insurance company in the United States. GEICO, which was founded in 1936, provides millions of car insurance quotes to U.S. drivers annually. The company is pleased to serve more than 16 million private passenger customers, insuring more than 27 million vehicles (car & cycle).
GEICO policyholders can make policy changes, report claims, print insurance ID cards, and purchase additional products by logging into their car insurance policy. Policyholders can also connect to GEICO through GEICO Mobile, reach a representative over the phone or visit a GEICO local agent.
GEICO also provides insurance quotes on motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), boats, travel trailers and motorhomes (RVs). Coverage for life, homes and apartments is written by non-affiliated insurance companies and is secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial car insurance and personal umbrella protection are also available.
For more information, go to www.geico.com.
Contact us 24/7 through our Mobile app, online, or by phone.