GEICO military bike tour rolls into Sturgis, S.D. Aug. 1
WASHINGTON, D.C., July 31, 2015 – The GEICO military bike tour continues its roaring tribute across the country this summer in honor of U.S. armed forces and military personnel.
The next stop of the tour is Sturgis, S.D. on Aug. 1 for the largest and most well-known motorcycle gathering in the U.S., at the 75th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
The tour focuses on military and motorcycle events across the country, many of which benefit military centric charities like the USO. The tour also showcases a custom-built GEICO military tribute bike and a custom-crafted GEICO Gecko bike, designed by Paul Teutul, Jr., from the hit television show "American Chopper."
The GEICO military bike tribute tour dates are as follows:
- SoCal Swap, Long Beach, Calif., August 23
- HD Event, Milwaukee, Wis., August 28 – 30
- Renegade Rendezvous, Dixon, Calif., Sept. 12
- Delmarva Bike Week, Ocean City, Md., Sept. 17 – Sept. 20
- Bikes, Blues & BBQ, Fayetteville, Ark., Sept. 23 – Sept. 26
- Street Vibrations, Reno, Nev., Sept. 23 – Sept. 27
- Vegas Bike Week, Las Vegas, Nev. Oct. 1 – 4
- Miramar Air Show, San Diego, Calif., Oct. 2 – 4
- Biketoberfest, Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 15 – 18
- Love Ride, Los Angeles, Calif., Oct. 18
- American Heat, Palm Springs, Calif., Oct. 23 – 25
- SoCal Swap, Long Beach, Calif., Oct. 25
- Glamis Sand Dunes, Brawley, Calif., Oct. 29 – Nov. 1
- IMS Portland, Portland, Ore., Oct. 30 – Nov. 1
- NorCal Cycle Swap, Sacramento, Calif., Nov. 1
- Lone Star Rally, Galveston, Texas, Nov. 5 – 8
- IMS Sacramento, Sacramento, Calif., Nov. 6 – 8
- IMS Long Beach, Long Beach, Calif., Nov. 20 – 22
- IMS New York, New York, N.Y., Dec. 11 – 13
- Chopper Fest, Ventura, Calif., Dec. 13
- SoCal Swap, Long Beach, Calif., Dec. 27
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company), the second-largest auto insurer in the U.S., was founded in 1936 and insures more than 27 million vehicles.
To make changes, report claims, print insurance cards and purchase additional products, policyholders can log into their car insurance policy, connect via GEICO Mobile, phone or by visiting a GEICO local agent.
Homeowners, renters, condo, flood, identity theft and life coverages are written through non-affiliated insurance companies and are secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial auto and personal umbrella coverages are also available.
Visit www.geico.com for a quote or to learn more.
Contact us 24/7 through our Mobile app, online, or by phone.