GEICO invites college graduates to Management Development job fairs in Maryland and Delaware
WASHINGTON, D.C., Dec. 5, 2015 – GEICO is searching for talented college graduates to join its next generation of business leaders. If you are a recent college grad looking to launch your career, GEICO invites you to attend one of the following upcoming Auto Damage Management Development Program (MDP) job fairs:
- Thursday, December 10 – Crowne Plaza Wilmington North Hotel, 630 Naamans Rd., Claymont, Del. (positions available in Delaware and Pennsylvania)
- Thursday, December 10 – Hilton Hotel, 620 Perry Pkwy., Gaithersburg, Md.
- Friday, December 11 – BWI Airport Marriott Hotel, 1743 W Nursery Rd., Linthicum Heights, Md.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with GEICO recruiters and learn more about the Auto Damage Management Development Program. On-site interviews will be conducted for qualified candidates.
To be considered, MDP candidates must:
- Possess a bachelor's degree, preferably in business or a related field
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrate leadership experience on campus, in the community, or at work
- Be well-developed in analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Maintain a good driving record
GEICO offers competitive starting salaries, industry-leading training, a comprehensive benefits package, continuing education, career growth opportunities, community service opportunities and a friendly, supportive workplace.
All qualified college seniors and graduates are encouraged to attend the GEICO job fair nearest them. Candidates must complete an online application prior to the event, and should come prepared to provide a resume, driver's license and unofficial transcripts.
Visit GEICO's leadership programs page for more information and to apply.
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company), the second-largest auto insurer in the U.S., was founded in 1936 and insures more than 27 million vehicles.
To make changes, report claims, print insurance cards and purchase additional products, policyholders can log into their car insurance policy, connect via GEICO Mobile, phone or by visiting a GEICO local agent.
Homeowners, renters, condo, flood, identity theft and life coverages are written through non-affiliated insurance companies and are secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial auto and personal umbrella coverages are also available.
Visit www.geico.com for a quote or to learn more.
Contact us 24/7 through our Mobile app, online, or by phone.