On the road again. GEICO RV tour starts Feb. 19
WASHINGTON, D.C., Jan 27, 2016 – It's no secret that RV enthusiasts love the open road. The GEICO RV team is gearing up for a full schedule of NASCAR, RV and motorcycle- related tour events starting on Feb. 19, at the Daytona 500 in Daytona Beach, Fla., and ending on Nov. 20, at the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Fla.
The RV tour features a wide range of promotional activities geared for NASCAR and RV fans across the country. There will be a lot of fun and excitement, prizes and games, a roaming Gecko at select locations, as well as a focus on promoting road and highway safety.
The 2016 GEICO RV tour events are as follows:
- Daytona 500, Daytona Beach, Fla., Feb. 19-21
- Phoenix Int'l Raceway, Avondale, Ariz., March 11-13
- FMCA's 93rd Family Reunion and Motorhome Showcase, Perry, Ga., March 17-20
- INTO (International) Area Rally, Tallahassee, Fla., April 15-19
- GEICO 500, Talladega, Ala., April 29-May 1
- Daytona 400, Daytona Beach, Fla., July 1-3
- Watkins Glen Int'l, Watkins Glen, N.Y., Aug. 4-7
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Sturgis, S.D., Aug. 8-14
- Bojangles Southern 500, Darlington, S.C., Sept. 1-4
- Pennsylvania RV Show (Industry), Hershey, Pa., Sept. 12-13
- Pennsylvania RV Show (Public), Hershey, Pa., Sept. 14-18
- Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, Ill., Sept.15-18
- California RV Show, Pomona, Calif., Oct. 7-16
- Alabama 500, Talladega, Ala., Oct. 20-23
- Phoenix Int'l Raceway, Avondale, Ariz., Nov. 11-13
- Homestead-Miami Speedway, Homestead Fla., Nov. 18-20
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies and is the second-largest private passenger auto insurance company in the United States. GEICO, which was founded in 1936, provides millions of auto insurance quotes to U.S. drivers annually. The company is pleased to serve more than 16 million private passenger customers, insuring more than 27 million vehicles (auto & cycle).
Using GEICO's online service center, policyholders can purchase policies, make policy changes, report claims and print insurance ID cards. Policyholders can also connect to GEICO through GEICO Mobile, reach a representative over the phone or visit a GEICO local agent.
GEICO also provides insurance quotes on motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), boats, travel trailers and motorhomes (RVs). Coverage for life, homes and apartments is written by non-affiliated insurance companies and is secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial auto insurance and personal umbrella protection are also available.
For more information, go to www.geico.com.
Contact us 24/7 through our Mobile app, online, or by phone.