GEICO discounts can help you pocket more "green" this St. Patrick's Day
WASHINGTON, D.C., March 17, 2016 – From wearing a lot of green to feasting on Irish cuisine, GEICO says St. Patrick's Day is also a good day to make sure you're putting some real "green" in your pocket by shopping for discounts. After all, more discounts mean more green.
See if you are making use of these discounts that you may be eligible for:
- Safety device: Does your vehicle have anti-lock brakes? How about daytime running lights? In addition to protecting drivers and passengers, having vehicle safety features could cut costs on various portions of your car premium.
- Driving record: Safe driving really does pay off. Drivers who have been accident-free for five years may receive huge savings—especially if they always wear seatbelts.
- Good student: Getting good grades has its perks. Students, who are enrolled full-time with a good academic record, could be eligible for a discount on certain coverages.
- Customer loyalty: GEICO provides discounts to drivers who insure multiple vehicles. Even more, bundling with other policies such as homeowners, renters, condo or mobile home may reduce your premium.
- Group affiliations: Being a member of an alumni association, a recreational or professional organization could qualify you for savings—as well as federal government (active or retired) and military (active or retired) employment. GEICO partners with more than 500 organizations to help members and employees pay less for auto insurance.
To take advantage of GEICO's discounts if you qualify, visit www.geico.com/save/discounts.
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company), the second-largest auto insurer in the U.S., was founded in 1936 and insures more than 27 million vehicles.
To make changes, report claims, print insurance cards and purchase additional products, policyholders can log into their car insurance policy, connect via GEICO Mobile, phone or by visiting a GEICO local agent.
Homeowners, renters, condo, flood, identity theft and life coverages are written through non-affiliated insurance companies and are secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial auto and personal umbrella coverages are also available.
Visit www.geico.com for a quote or to learn more.
Contact us 24/7 through our Mobile app, online, or by phone.