GEICO kicks off its 2018 motorcycle tour in Daytona
Washington, D.C., February 8,2018 – Are you ready to see the latest and greatest motorcycling has to offer? The GEICO motorcycle tour is revving up for the 2018 motorcycle season, and a number of specialty bikes will be featured. The tour starts on Feb. 13, in Daytona Beach, Fla., then hits the open road, wrapping up in Galveston, Texas Nov. 4.
GEICO team members will be on hand to discuss motorcycle safety and answer insurance questions. Motorcycle fans will have photo opportunities with GEICO's custom-built motorcycles and, of course, the Gecko. Each stop will offer fans a chance to participate in a wide range of interactive games, featuring gifts and prizes.
The 2018 GEICO motorcycle spring tour dates are as follows:
- Feb. 13 – 18 Daytona Beach, Fla., Daytona 500 NASCAR Race
- Feb. 15 – 18 Sarasota, Fla., Thunder by the Bay
- Feb. 23 – 25 Washington, D.C., IMS Washington, DC
- Mar. 9 – 18 Daytona, Fla., Daytona Bike Week
- Mar. 24 – 25 Saint Paul, Minn., Donnie Smith Bike & Car Show
- Mar. 30 – April 8 New York City, N.Y., New York Auto Show
- April 20 – 22 Austin, Texas, Austin MotoGP
- April 23 Arlington, Va., GEICO Military Service Awards
- April 26 – 29 Talladega, Ala., Talladega GEICO 500 NASCAR Race
- April 27 – 29 Leesburg, Fla., Leesburg Bikefest
- May 1 – 6 Panama City Beach, Fla., Thunder Beach Spring Bike Rally
- May 23 – 27 Indianapolis, Ind., INDY 500
- May 24 – 28 Sandusky, Ohio, Ohio Bike Week
- June 4 – 9 Lake George, N.Y., Americade
- June 7 – 10 Austin, Texas, ROT Rally
- June 21 – 24 Johnstown, Pa., Thunder in the Valley
- June 22 – 24 Monterey, Calif., World SBK Laguna Seca
- Aug. 3 – 12 Sturgis, S.D., Sturgis Bike Rally
- Sept. 21 – 23 Raleigh, N.C., Ray Price Bikefest
- Sept. 21 – 29 Fayetteville, Ark., Bikes, Blues and BBQ
- Oct. 18 – 21 Daytona Beach, Fla., Biketoberfest
- Nov. 1 – 4 G alveston, Texas, Lonestar
*Dates are subject to change.
For safe riding, theft prevention and other riding tips visit GEICO.com motorcycle. Need to review or add year-round motorcycle policies please log onto GEICO.com or call (800)841-3000. Additional motorcycle information is on GEICO More.
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies and is the second-largest private passenger car insurance company in the United States. GEICO, which was founded in 1936, provides millions of car insurance quotes to U.S. drivers annually. The company is pleased to serve more than 16 million private passenger customers, insuring more than 27 million vehicles (car & cycle).
GEICO policyholders can make policy changes, report claims, print insurance ID cards, and purchase additional products by logging into their car insurance policy. Policyholders can also connect to GEICO through GEICO Mobile, reach a representative over the phone or visit a GEICO local agent.
GEICO also provides insurance quotes on motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), boats, travel trailers and motorhomes (RVs). Coverage for life, homes and apartments is written by non-affiliated insurance companies and is secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial car insurance and personal umbrella protection are also available.
For more information, go to www.geico.com.
Contact us 24/7 through our Mobile app, online, or by phone.