GEICO Skytypers Airshow Team announces 2019 season performance schedule
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2019 – The GEICO Skytypers Airshow Team, the leading vintage airshow performance squadron, announces their 2019 airshow season schedule. At 15 airshows across the country, the team's six WWII-era aircraft will perform an 18-minute, low-level precision-flying demonstration. Their season kicks off April 6-7 at the Sun 'n Fun International Fly-in and Expo in Lakeland, Florida.
"Event attendees can expect a new, dynamic demonstration that displays the capabilities of the pilots showing what these 'warbirds' are made of," says Larry Arken, squadron commander and team flight lead. "Airshow spectators and aviation enthusiasts won't want to miss our new routine at 15 airshows across the country."
The 2019 GEICO Skytypers Airshow Team schedule includes the following:
- April 6-7: Sun 'n Fun International Fly-in and Expo, Lakeland, FL
- April 27-28: MCAS Beaufort Airshow, Beaufort, SC
- May 4-5: Fort Lauderdale Air Show, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- May 11-12: Joint Base Andrews Air Show, Camp Springs, MD
- May 25-26: Bethpage Air Show, Jones Beach, NY
- June 8-9: The Great Tennessee Air Show, Smyrna, TN
- June 22-23: Vectron Dayton Air Show, Dayton, OH
- August 20-21: Atlantic City Air Show-Thunder over the Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
- August 24-25: New York Air Show, New Windsor, NY
- August 31- Sept. 2: Cleveland National Air Show, Cleveland, OH
- September 21-22: NAS Oceana Air Show, Norfolk, VA
- October 12-13: Atlanta Air Show, Hampton, GA
- October 27-28: NAS JAX Air Show, Jacksonville, FL
- November 2-3: Florida International Air Show, Punta Gorda, FL
- November 8-9: NAS Pensacola Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show, Pensacola, FL
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company), the second-largest auto insurer in the U.S., was founded in 1936 and insures more than 27 million vehicles.
To make changes, report claims, print insurance cards and purchase additional products, policyholders can log into their car insurance policy, connect via GEICO Mobile, phone or by visiting a GEICO local agent.
Homeowners, renters, condo, flood, identity theft and life coverages are written through non-affiliated insurance companies and are secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial auto and personal umbrella coverages are also available.
Visit www.geico.com for a quote or to learn more.
Contact us 24/7 through our Mobile app, online, or by phone.