Ready to make an impact?
You can do more than just work here!
There are so many ways to get to know your colleagues and be a part of the GEICO family...inside and outside of work. In each major GEICO location, associates organize events and opportunities to get everyone involved!
- Many associates participate in company-sponsored athletics, such as soccer, basketball and softball. Some offices also organize annual fishing or golf tournaments.
- There are opportunities to assist at marketing events, such as state and county fairs, automobile and air shows, music festivals, holiday parades and more.
- Throughout the year, we host a variety of activities including GEICO Pride Day, Founder's Day, veteran's appreciation programs, high school career days, talent shows, family days, picnics and barbeques, book fairs and holiday parties.
- Our diversity committees organize special programs to celebrate Black History Month, Diwali, Women's History Month, Hispanic Heritage, Disability Awareness, and other cultures and backgrounds.
- Through GEICO Corporate Community Citizens, our associates participate in walks, fundraisers and other community service events that benefit national causes and local charities. We support groups such as the United Way, Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity, Goodwill Industries, the American Cancer Society and many others.
- A variety of fitness programs are offered in most locations including health and wellness fairs, Weight Watchers, and yoga, tai chi, Pilates or Zumba classes.
- There are even opportunities for our associates to dress as the lovable Gecko® during internal events, community programs or job fairs.