We recognize and reward our associates' contributions.
Not only is GEICO one of the nation's fastest-growing auto insurers and renowned for superior customer service—we're also a company that focuses on associate morale and rewards hard work, innovation, dedication, and leadership.
Our associates actively participate in contests and competitions that build teamwork and camaraderie, as well as keeping energy levels high. Throughout the year, we also host a variety of programs that recognize our associates' contributions, both inside and outside of work.
- Various contests reward associates working in Sales, Customer Service, and Claims. Top performers are recognized as part of our annual Chairman's Club.
- Service Awards celebrate associates' major career milestones. So whether you've been at GEICO for 5, 10, 25 or 50 years, we'll show our appreciation for your contribution.
- Associates participating in our tuition reimbursement program are recognized when they receive their Bachelor's degrees.
- Through our Corporate Quality Awards program, associates are nominated for various contributions to our business including enhancing business processes, leadership in improving products and services, and Green innovation. They are formally recognized during a celebratory event at our corporate office in the Washington, D.C., area.
- Volunteer Service Awards annually honor selected associates' significant contributions to the community and the greater good.
- Actuaries who pass Casualty Actuarial Society exams may be eligible for special bonuses.
- Associates earning the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation are rewarded with a special bonus and trip sponsored by the CPCU society.