Tips For Interviewing With GEICO
Keep these tips in mind when preparing for your GEICO interview:
- Be early. Try to arrive 15 minutes early so that you have time to watch a video previewing various aspects of our jobs.
- Be prepared. You may be asked to stay an entire day or come back another day to complete your interviews. Scheduling depends greatly upon interviewer and manager availability.
- Be appropriate. While GEICO has a business casual dress code for its associates, business professional attire is most appropriate during interviews.
- Be specific. When discussing your experience and achievements, go into detail and discuss your actions and results.
- Be open. We may want to talk with you about positions other than the one you applied to in order to make the best career match.
- Be yourself. We believe in cultivating a diverse workforce and are looking for talented professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to join our team!
- Be current. GEICO frequently communicates via email about next steps in the hiring process; check your email for any updates from us.