Hiring Process for IT, Leadership, and Corporate Jobs
Hiring Process for Leadership Programs, IT, and Corporate Positions
1. Search Jobs & Apply
- First, search our current job openings.
- There is no need to create a username and password to search for jobs.
- Once you find a job and wish to apply for it, click on the Apply For Job button.
2. Submit Your Application
- A completed application with full work experience and education is required.
- Candidates are encouraged to upload a resume and cover letter, and may be asked to upload a college transcript. When uploading, use Word (.doc) files; we cannot accept .zip files.
- You can submit separate applications if applying for more than one of these positions. There is no six-month reapply window for these job categories.
- Take a look at our tips for submitting your application.
3. Interviewing with GEICO
- If you meet the qualifications for one of our current job openings, we'll contact you directly to set up an initial phone screen with a recruiter. This interview could last 30-60 minutes.
- Successful candidates may be invited for additional round(s) of interviews. These may be conducted via phone, video/virtual, or on-site depending on the position.
- Some candidates may be asked to complete job-specific skills assessments prior to an office visit or during an on-site interview.
- Your recruiter will communicate all interview details to you.
- Take a look at our tips for interviewing with GEICO.
4. Background Checks
- GEICO conducts drug screens (hair analysis at most locations) and credit and background checks of applicants who've accepted employment offers.
- All job offers are contingent upon passing the background check process.
- More information is available on our Employment FAQs page.
5. For New Hires
- Most new hires start on a Monday and attend GEICO 101, our new associate orientation program, within the first few days of being hired.
- Please bring two forms of government issued ID with you on your first day.
- During orientation, you'll learn more about GEICO, associate programs and corporate policies. You will also receive benefits information and enrollment forms.
- More information on your first day is available from your recruiter.
- If you have any questions prior to your first day, please contact us.