Your GEICO family understands your family's needs.
We realize that much of life happens outside our office walls. There are holidays, family events, appointments, and emergencies. That's why we've included a variety of leave programs so that our associates can maintain a healthy work/life balance. GEICO's Total Rewards Program will also help you take care of yourself and your family.
Paid Vacation And Holidays
- Our full-time associates accrue 10 days of paid vacation per year for the first five years of service, 15 days after five years, and 20 days after 15 years. Part-time associates accrue paid vacation time based on the number of hours worked.
- GEICO associates receive six paid holidays and four floating holidays each year. These days can be used to extend a vacation, celebrate another holiday or just to relax.
Sick Days And Leave Programs
- Our full-time associates accrue 10 sick days per year for the first five years of service, and 15 sick days per year after five years. These can be used for their own illness or medical appointments.
- Eligible associates also receive personal leave, jury duty leave, and bereavement leave.
- GEICO supports our associates who serve in the military, and provides military leave with pay as applicable under our policies.
Dependent Care FSA
- This plan allows you to set aside pre-tax money (up to IRS limits) each year to pay for eligible dependent day care expenses.
- GEICO provides up to $5,000 in assistance per adoption.
Associate Assistance Program (AAP)
- GEICO's AAP provides up to three phone and/or in-person counseling sessions at no cost.
- "Baby Welcome" program
- Day care and elder care referrals
- Counseling for stress, anxiety and depression
- Financial counseling, aid during crisis situations, and legal consultation
Other Benefits And Perks
- We enjoy a business casual environment and casual dress days.
- GEICO offers associate auto insurance discounts where applicable.
- Our offices provide free or very low-cost parking.
- There are special commuter programs for people working at our Washington, D.C., area office.
- Some offices offer discounts on local gym memberships.
- We offer discounts on travel, computers, flowers, cell phones, and other products and services through special partnerships.
- Through our Corporate Community Citizens program, associates can volunteer and give back to the neighborhoods in which we live and work.
Benefits may vary for interns and part-time associates