Your GEICO family understands your family's needs.
At GEICO, you'll find that our associates take care of each other. GEICO's Total Rewards Program will also help you take care of yourself and your family.
Dependent Care FSA
- This plan allows you to set aside pre-tax money (up to IRS limits) each year to pay for eligible dependent day care expenses.
- GEICO provides up to $5,000 in assistance per adoption.
Associate Assistance Program (AAP)
- GEICO's AAP provides up to three phone and/or in-person counseling sessions at no cost.
- "Baby Welcome" program
- Day care and elder care referrals
- Counseling for stress, anxiety and depression
- Financial counseling, aid during crisis situations, and legal consultation
Other Benefits and Perks
- We enjoy a business casual environment and casual dress days.
- GEICO offers associate auto insurance discounts where applicable.
- Our offices provide free or very low-cost parking.
- There are special commuter programs for people working at our Washington, D.C., area office.
- Some offices offer discounts on local gym memberships.
- We offer discounts on travel, computers, flowers, cell phones, and other products and services through special partnerships.
- Through our Corporate Community Citizens program, associates can volunteer and give back to the neighborhoods in which we live and work.
*Benefits may vary for interns and part-time associates.