We take your compensation and retirement seriously.
Saving for tomorrow starts today, and at GEICO we offer our associates several ways to ensure their futures are bright. Through competitive salaries, merit-based promotions, company profit sharing awards, and other savings options, our associates can build wealth and secure a promising financial future.
Traditional and Roth 401(k) Plans
- There is no waiting period to enroll.
- You are auto-enrolled to make a 3% pre-tax contribution into the plan.
- You can make pre-tax and/or post-tax contributions.
- We offer over 20 investment options through Vanguard.
- Because we're a Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary, associates can elect to invest in class B Berkshire stock (NYSE: BRKb).
- You can manage your accounts quickly and easily through the Vanguard Web site.
Profit Sharing Plan*
- This plan rewards associates based on two key factors: policy growth and underwriting performance. Over the last 10 years, GEICO's contributions to this plan have averaged 21.5% of associates' eligible earnings.*
- Your share of any company contribution up to 10% is deposited directly to your 401(k) account. Any profit sharing award in excess of 10% of eligible earnings is paid to you by check.
*Past performance is not a guarantee of future results, and profit sharing is not a guaranteed benefit.
Associate Assistance Program (AAP)
- The AAP provides legal assistance, debt services, and financial consultation to associates at no cost.
GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Provides convenient on-site banking and ATMs.
- Associates can secure their money in insured accounts.
- Home, car, and education loans are offered at competitive interest rates.
Benefits may vary for interns and part-time associates.