Our focus is on you—the whole you.
GEICO strives to support our associates and their families in achieving their physical, emotional, and financial goals by empowering them to optimize their well-being. Between our competitive benefits and retirement plans, corporate wellness initiatives, and other perks, you'll rest assured knowing that we've got your best interests at heart.
- Associates enjoy a choice of health insurance plans and HMOs to choose the best coverage for their needs.
- Associates are enrolled into comprehensive dental and vision plans.
- Medical benefits can be updated during annual enrollment or a qualifying life event.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Care FSA allows you to set aside pre-tax money each year to pay for eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses; a debit card can be used for routine co-pays and prescriptions.
- Dependent Care FSA allows you to set aside pre-tax money each year to pay for eligible dependent day care expenses.
- GEICO offers basic group life insurance at no cost to our associates and optional life insurance at very low rates.
- Our provider offers free will preparation and travel coverage services.
- We provide travel accident insurance for eligible associates traveling on company business.
- Associates may also enroll in voluntary group accident insurance at affordable rates for themselves and their eligible family members.
Matching Gifts Program
- GEICO will match donations to charities, colleges, and universities, allowing our associates to financially support organizations of importance to them.
Benefits may vary for interns and part-time associates.