Now is the time to join the more than 1,400 people working at our growing office in Tucson, Arizona. We're hiring in inside sales, customer service, and claims, and for our fast-track Management Development Program. There's plenty of room to grow in this part of the desert.
What makes GEICO an employer of choice in Tucson?
GEICO is one of the top companies to work for in Arizona. And with various activities and on-site conveniences, including Family Fun Day picnics, outdoor dining areas, GEICO University and Pima Community College courses, a fitness center, and Pilates and Zumba classes, it's easy to see yourself building a career here.
We're passionate about supporting our community and organizations such as the United Way of Southern Arizona, American Cancer Society, Junior Achievement, Big Brothers / Big Sisters, American Lung Association, Habitat for Humanity and Susan G. Komen, and Race for the Cure.
- 2017 - BestCompaniesAZ: 100 Best Companies in AZ
- 2016 - United Way: Champions of Caring and Best Large Company Campaign Award
- 2016 - National Philanthropy Day: Outstanding Corporate Philanthropist Award
- 2015 - United Way: Michael J. Harris Spirit of Tucson Award (Best of the Best), Champions of Caring Award
- 2015 & 2014 - AZCentral.com: Top Companies to Work for in Arizona
Benefits & Perks
GEICO offers competitive starting salaries, industry leading training, and a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Explore the entire program at the page below!
What makes Tucson a great place to live?
Tucson boasts more than one million people and is the second largest city in Arizona. Surrounded by grand cacti and mountain peaks, Tucson blends natural beauty with modern convenience. The area averages 350 days of sunshine and warm dry air, and is an ideal place for year-round outdoor recreation.