In 1997, GEICO opened its Midwest office in Coralville, Iowa. Today, we employ more than 500 driven professionals in Sales and Customer Service as one of Iowa's highest-rated employers. Because of GEICO's recent exponential growth, we'll be moving to North Liberty starting summer 2018 and hiring up to 250 more associates. Stay posted for our official move date.
What makes GEICO an employer of choice in Coralville?
GEICO Coralville was voted a Top Workplace in Iowa by the Des Moines Register in 2015 and 2016! Since we're just minutes from the I-380/I-80 interchange, we offer a quick commute from Iowa City, North Liberty, and Cedar Rapids.
As an active corporate citizen, we support the greater Coralville community. Our associates give back to causes, including Habitat for Humanity, United Way of Johnson County, Iowa City Special Olympics, March of Dimes, and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- 2017 - United Way of Johnson & Washington Counties: Outstanding Achievement
- 2016 - United Way of Johnson & Washington Counties: Company of the Year
- 2016 - Top Workplace in Iowa
- 2016 - March of Dimes: Top Employer in Johnson County earning $20,000
- 2015 - Top Workplace in Iowa
- 2015 - March of Dimes: 2nd Highest Employer in Johnson County earning $17,656
- 2014 - Top Workplace in Iowa
- 2014 - March of Dimes: Top Employer in Johnson County earning $12,644
Benefits & Perks
GEICO offers competitive starting salaries, industry leading training, and a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Explore the entire program at the page below!
What makes Coralville a great place to live?
Coralville is close to numerous attractions, including the Coral Ridge Mall, Iowa Museum of Natural History, Iowa Children's Museum, and the University of Iowa. Nearby, there are many hiking, biking, and skiing trails, and the 5,000-acre Coralville reservoir offers activities such as fishing, boating, swimming, and waterskiing. For people who want the excitement of a big city, Chicago, the Twin Cities, St. Louis, and Kansas City are just a few short hours away.