GEICO Claims helps customers in times of need
One key factor is our ability to provide outstanding customer service throughout the insurance claims handling process. Accidents and other disasters can be traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to empathize, listen, and assist customers during these situations. That's what our Claims teams do.
As a Claims Representative, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for customers involved in accidents
- Deliver on GEICO's promise to be there when policyholders need us most
- Verify accident facts, determine policy coverage, and review insurance contracts
- Help settle claims where there are no injuries and everyone agrees to the accident details
As a Liability Claims Representative, you will:
- Investigate more complex claims that involve liability disputes
- Interact with policyholders, claimants, medical insurers, and body shops
- Verify facts of the accident, review supporting case files, and negotiate settlements
We're looking for great people.
Some offices recruit for higher-level claims positions and/or offer fast-track leadership programs with a focus in insurance claims. Successful Claims associates at GEICO possess outstanding customer service, problem-solving and time management skills.
Get a snapshot into GEICO's claims careers. You can save the PDF to your computer or share the link with a job-seeking friend!
Benefits & Perks
GEICO offers competitive starting salaries, industry leading training, and a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Explore the entire program at the page below!
Meet An Associate
Razan – Associate Since 2013
What is your favorite thing about working at GEICO?
I value the coaching and mentoring I have received to progress in my career at GEICO. I have built relationships with my coworkers to achieve our goals—they are like family to me.
How has GEICO helped you progress in your career?
I started my career as a Claim Adjuster. After mastering the claim handling process and earning a promotion to Coach, I applied for the Claim Trainer Preparation Program. I am really excited about training associates on how to provide outstanding service to our customers.