Customer Service Careers
Want a career that makes a difference?
With more than 17 million policies in force (and growing), it's no surprise that providing outstanding customer service is a top priority at GEICO! If you enjoy interacting with people and are looking for a career where you can make a difference, Customer Service may be the right place for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Receive industry-leading, paid training within either our Auto or Property insurance division
- Become a licensed insurance professional and delight customers by providing exceptional, personalized service
- Efficiently handle policy needs and ensure that every customer interaction is a positive one
- Assist our policyholders in understanding the coverage they have, or may need, and offer additional insurance products to them
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills
- Be eligible for raises and promotions based on your performance
What is the difference between the Auto and Property divisions?
Customer service agents in our automobile division help to delight our more than 16 million policyholders (and growing) who need help with their unique auto insurance needs. In our property division, agents become experts in a wide variety of products including homeowners, condo, renters, and flood insurance to make sure everyone and everything is adequately protected.
Where do GEICO's customer service associates work?
Customer Service Representatives—serving our auto customers—work a variety of schedules in most major GEICO locations. Jobs in our property insurance division are available in Buffalo, NY, Fredericksburg, VA and Virginia Beach, VA. Depending upon the hiring needs of those offices, a recruiter may talk with you about a position in either division.
We're looking for great people.
GEICO is hiring motivated, friendly Customer Service Representatives to work in call centers across the country. Many of our offices also offer a fast–track leadership program with a focus in customer service to college graduates.
Benefits & Perks
GEICO offers competitive starting salaries, industry leading training, and a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Explore the entire program at the page below!
Meet an Associate
Associate Since 2002
What is your favorite thing about working for GEICO?
I like assisting our customers in resolving their requests. It is challenging yet rewarding to anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations.
How has GEICO helped you progress in your career?
I am grateful for all of the opportunities I have had to grow personally and professionally. I am participating in GEICO's Tuition Reimbursement Program to expand my business knowledge. My oldest son is also applying for a GEICO scholarship to help with college expenses.