Put your legal expertise to practice at GEICO.
Across the country in various staff counsel offices, General Counsel offices, and Claims Home Offices, there are plenty of State Bar-certified attorneys and other professionals building successful legal careers at GEICO.
Within our Legal teams, we're looking for:
- Managing Attorneys – Lead a team of attorneys and support staff dedicated to the resolution of lawsuits against GEICO and its insureds.
- Attorneys – Engage in the defense of civil litigation, including claims for personal injury, property damage in state and federal courts, and the prosecution of claims for subrogated interests.
- Home Office Attorneys – Work with the Claims department on significant exposure and complex litigation cases to bring them to a reasonable conclusion.
- General Counsel Attorneys – Work on issues at the corporate level, including contracts, employment law, and real estate.
- Legislative Counsel – Help the company monitor and create positive change to state legislation across the country.
Our offices also hire legal support team members, including:
- Legal Secretaries – Various experience levels; may be full- or part-time depending on the needs of the office.
- Paralegals – A Paralegal certificate or degree in Paralegal Studies may be required.
- Legal Clerks – May be full- or part-time depending on the needs of the office.
What do legal professionals do at GEICO?
GEICO employs in-house litigation teams and Home Office legal attorneys to expertly represent GEICO and insureds in first- and third-party cases. Corporate and Legislative Counsel work on the operations side of the company, and support GEICO as it handles the business of providing insurance to our clients across the country. They also help bring cases against our insureds and the company to a reasonable conclusion.
We offer talented legal professionals the unique opportunity to not only represent GEICO in legal matters but to also be employees of our stable, growing company.
Benefits & Perks
GEICO offers competitive starting salaries, industry leading training, and a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Explore the entire program at the page below!