Represent one of America's most recognized brands.
At GEICO, our stellar reputation, great rates, and creative marketing campaigns have customers contacting us every day for their insurance needs.
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Attend industry-leading, paid sales training within either our Auto or Property insurance divisions
- Become a licensed insurance sales professional and receive inbound calls from potential policyholders
- Advise buyers on the insurance products they may want or need, state insurance requirements and coverage limits
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you further develop your sales skills
- Qualify for monthly bonuses based on meeting your sales goals
- Receive raises and promotions based on your performance
What is the difference between the Auto and Property divisions?
GEICO—America's second largest auto insurer—insures more than 24 million vehicles! Even more surprising is that we sell homeowners, condo, renters, boat, RV, ATV, and flood insurance, too.
Which GEICO offices hire Sales Representatives?
Auto insurance Sales Representatives work a variety of schedules in most major GEICO offices. Jobs within the Property division are only available in Buffalo, NY, Fredericksburg, VA and Virginia Beach, VA. Depending upon the hiring needs in those locations, a recruiter may talk with you about a position in either the Auto or Property insurance division.
We're looking for great people.
GEICO is hiring experienced and entry-level Sales Representatives to work in call centers across the country. Many of our offices also offer a fast-track Management Development Program to college graduates.
Benefits & Perks
GEICO offers competitive starting salaries, industry leading training, and a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Explore the entire program at the page below!
Meet An Associate
Associate Since 2002
How has GEICO helped you progress in your career?
I started with GEICO at age 21 as a billing associate and never thought I'd make GEICO my career. Through the ten positions I've held in my fifteen years, I have learned the insurance business and honed my leadership skills to excel in my career. I am now a Sales & Service Director responsible for leading Sales and Service associates!
What's your favorite thing about working at GEICO?
I have benefitted immensely from working closely with GEICO leaders across several departments and locations. I took advantage of opportunities to relocate to other GEICO operations to learn the business at different levels of management. On a personal note, I value the work-life balance GEICO affords me. I spend my weekends with my wife and children—and even coach the kids soccer team.