How To Apply
All supporting documents must be in JPG or PDF format to upload into the application. You'll need to do the following to ensure all required documentation is ready to upload with your online application:
- Read the program requirements carefully. Please pay special attention to eligible majors, school, and GPA.
- Write and proofread your resume and essay. Correct any errors in grammar and punctuation.
- Obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Ask a faculty or staff member to write you a letter of recommendation. Your application will not be accepted without the recommender's name and email address. Recommenders will receive a link to upload their recommendation letters.
- Write a 600 to 800-word essay that answers the question: What have I accomplished academically and in my work or extracurricular activities to deserve a GEICO Achievement Award? You can type in your essay or cut and paste it from Word, but you cannot upload the Word document.
- Ready to apply? Start your application!