Recognizing Exceptional Student Leaders
GEICO has a long-standing tradition of supporting some of our country's most outstanding college students by providing $2,500 awards. We believe that by recognizing their dedication to academic success, leadership and community service, we're ensuring a better future for them and for GEICO.
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2017 Achievement Awards!
Our program requires that students:
- Are enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Have attained sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related program
- Have demonstrated leadership on campus or in the community