Recognizing Exceptional Student Leaders
This long-standing GEICO tradition supports some of our country's most outstanding college students by providing $2,500 awards, and recognizing their dedication to academic success, leadership and community service.
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2017 Achievement Awards!
Our program requires that students:
- Are enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Have attained sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program
- Have demonstrated leadership on campus or in the community