Recognizing Exceptional Student Leaders
GEICO has a long-standing tradition of supporting some of our country's most outstanding college students by providing $2,500 awards. We believe that by recognizing their dedication to academic success, leadership and community service, we're ensuring a better future for them and for GEICO.
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2017 Achievement Awards!
Our program requires that students:
- Are enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Have attained sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in Business, Computer Science, or Mathematics. We will also consider students pursuing degrees related to Business, Computer Science, and Mathematics, including Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Statistics or Actuarial Science. At this time, our program is not open to students pursuing degrees in liberal arts, the natural sciences or most engineering programs.
- Have demonstrated leadership on campus or in the community