"It allowed me to connect the dots from the classroom to actual business decisions."
— Sarah H., University of Arizona
Experience GEICO's major insurance operations, while collaborating with other interns, receiving mentoring and developing your leadership skills. Our interns work on a variety of real life business or IT projects, and participate in philanthropic and social activities, too!
What will you do as an intern?
Depending upon the location, you will spend 6–10 weeks with us to:
- Analyze real business or IT issues impacting GEICO
- Present results and recommendations to management
- Build your leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Get involved in community service projects and social events
- Receive competitive pay for your hard work
- Be considered for a full-time career after graduation
We're looking for students who:
- Have completed their sophomore or junior year
- Are studying business, finance, insurance, management, mathematics, economics, and related fields
- Are majoring in computer science or related IT programs for internships in Maryland
- Possess effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have demonstrated leadership potential and intellectual curiosity
- Like to work independently and within in a team