Connecticut Registration Information

The Constitution State

New to Connecticut? Register your vehicle.

Are you moving to CT and need to register your vehicle? You have 60 days to transfer your car's registration once you have established CT residency. The Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) website will provide you with the steps required, documents you will need, and office locations.

Are you already a resident and need to complete your renewal? The Connecticut DMV provides an Online Services Renewal.