Spice up your date night or Valentine’s Day with these fun, DIY mini heart-shaped pizzas, brought to you by our friends at Tasty!
2 balls of pizza dough (approx 1 ½ lbs)
1 tablespoon cornmeal
2 cups marinara sauce
1 ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
2 cups shredded mozzarella
4 ounces pepperoni
2 cups spinach artichoke dip
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Drizzle olive oil on a sheet tray and use a pastry brush to spread the oil evenly. Sprinkle with cornmeal.
3. Stretch pizza dough on a floured surface until thin. Use a paring knife to carefully cut out heart shapes. Transfer heart shaped pizzas onto the prepared sheet tray.
4. Cheese: Spread marinara on the pizza. Top with torn slices of fresh mozzarella.
5. Pepperoni: Spread marinara on the pizza. Top with shredded mozzarella and pepperoni.
6. Spinach Artichoke: Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on the pizza. Top with spinach artichoke dip.
7. Bake pizzas for 10-15 minutes, until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve!
Another thing you can do in 15 minutes or less? Get an auto insurance quote with GEICO and see how much you could save!