Spice up your game-day watch party with these tasty dips you can make in 15 minutes or less, brought to you by our friends at Tasty.
½ cup milk
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup water
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups frozen broccoli florets, defrosted and roughly chopped
- Heat milk and heavy cream together in a saucepan over medium-low heat. In a small bowl, whisk together water and cornstarch to form a slurry.
- When the edges of the milk begin to bubble, whisk in the cornstarch slurry, salt, and pepper. Whisk for a minute and when the milk begins to thicken, stir in cheddar cheese. Whisk until cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth. Turn off the heat.
- Stir in chopped broccoli. Serve immediately.
CREAMY LEMON ARTICHOKE
1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
¼ cup parsley leaves
2 garlic cloves
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup grated Parmesan
½ teaspoon salt
- Place artichoke hearts, parsley, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are roughly chopped.
- Add in lemon zest and juice, cream cheese, Parmesan, and salt. Continue to pulse until everything is mixed together, but dip is still chunky.
20-25 frozen meatballs
1 ½ cups marinara sauce
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
Minced parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place meatballs on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for 4 minutes, or until hot and cooked through.
- Spread marinara sauce in an 8-inch oven-safe skillet. Nestle meatballs (as many as fit in the pan)into the sauce. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until melted and bubbling. Garnish with minced parsley before serving.
BBQ CHICKEN DIP
4 cups shredded chicken
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup barbeque sauce, plus extra for drizzling
¼ cup diced red onion
¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Minced cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a bowl, mix together shredded chicken and cream cheese. Add in barbeque sauce and red onion. Mix well. Transfer mixture to a small baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake dip for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven. Drizzle with extra barbeque sauce and garnish with cilantro.
There are many other things you can do in 15 minutes or less; one of them is getting a car insurance quote from GEICO. See how much you could save!