Give your plants the seat they deserve with these three modern plant stands that come together in 15 minutes or less.
Tomato Cage Plant Stand
- Find an old tomato cage that is not being used and wipe it clean.
- Pick a spray paint color of your choice and spray the metal cage.
- Let dry.
- Flip the cage upside down so the smaller end is at top.
- Place a potted plant in the cage.
Lampshade Plant Stand
- Find an old lampshade made with a metal structure.
- Remove the shade material from the metal skeleton.
- Pick a spray paint color of your choice and spray the metal lampshade frame.
- Let dry.
- Place a potted plant in the metal shade.
Copper Pipe Plant Stand
Copper Tee parts
- Determine the desired height of your plant stand and cut your pipe about an inch shorter than that.
- Measure the circumference of your pot to determine what size to cut your copper coil.
- Using the adhesive and the tee connectors, create 2 circles using 4 cut pieces of coil.
- Connect the circles to each other using the tall pieces of copper pipe and more adhesive.
- Place potted plant inside the upper loop.