Can you spot all 10 differences between these two images?
Scroll down for the answer key…
- Dog walker no longer has a dog or leash.
- Man is now crossing—appropriately—in the crosswalk.
- Fire hydrant has disappeared.
- Bicyclist has moved—appropriately—into the bike lane.
- The pedicab driver has a helmet.
- The GEICO logo on the white truck has disappeared.
- The convertible is following the taxi at a safer distance.
- Police officer has disappeared.
- Blue police vehicle is now a red fire department vehicle.
- The windows of the green car are no longer heavily tinted.