GEICO Commercials: Behind The Scenes

The last time you caught yourself giggling at the Gecko, did you wonder about the zany and brilliant minds who create the GEICO ad campaigns? Take a peek behind the scenes and meet the cast and crew who make these iconic ad spots come to life.

It’s Not Surprising: Dawg Show

It’s Not Surprising: Running of the Bulldogs

It’s What You Do: Side Effects (w/Boyz II Men)

It’s What You Do: Stuntman Cheats Death

It’s What You Do: Cowboy Showdown

It’s Not Surprising: Tiki’s Barber Shop

It’s What You Do: Sleeping Beauty

Jacob deGrom: No Easy Pitch

For more laughs, subscribe to the official GEICO YouTube channel.

1. Robert kershaw says

I need to add my 97 van back on my insurance because the man never came and bought it. It’s just been sitting in my back hark. Tell me how much it will cost to agg it back to my policy since my 98 Honda was totaled. Lady ran stop sigh and tried to miss her but she never even slowed for the stop sigh ang my son t-boned. Her insurance I’d praying for the accident but I had to pay $85.75 for a new title cause I couldn’t find the original one. So if you could let me know how much it would be with $1000 deductible I would deplited appreciate it. Thanking you in return, Robert Kershaw!

2. Linda Burns says

I didn’t see the little ‘GEICO’ jumping the Tennessee/Virginia State line in Bristol. I love that one – guess why! I live in Bristol

3. Ann Ellinger says

trying to find actor in latest GEICO commercial. Black man driving in car with wife and 2 children, with headsets on. The man is GREAT! TRYING TO FIND OUT THE MAN DRIVING. GREATEST COMMERCIAL I EVER HAVE SEEN.

4. Victor Graff says

I have a idea for Gieco follow up to the pigeon commercial they on sling TV hilarious I promise you you’ll love it I aint looking money I just love your commercials

5. Laurie Cummings says

PLEASE tell me who is playing guitar in the “Guitar Solo” commercial …so that my husband and I no longer find ourselves in a debate every time the ad comes on!

• Diana L Daskalos-Chesny says

Taibbi Brothers. They played the same thing in the Breaking Bad episode where the meth lab was set ablaze after Gus Fring was killed.

• Pam says

Yes PLEASE just tell me if it really was the kid or someone else’s hands playing? My husband and I argue about it every time!

6. Mary and "Rocco" says

I play the Geico parrot n pirates ad on my phone at least 10-15 times a day as it’s my puppy’s favorite commercial, ha ha ha. He runs up n sticks his nose to the phone then throws his face up in the air to howl through the whole commercial. I love it. Thx. What is the tune at the end?