More Than Just Great Savings

In our latest commercial campaigns, we remind you that GEICO is about more than just saving money on car insurance. For instance, did you know…

GEICO has an award-winning mobile-app:

GEICO can help you with other insurance products, too:

GEICO has a 97% customer satisfaction rating*:

More great GEICO commercials are coming soon! Stay tuned! In the meantime, check out the It’s What You Do series.

What’s your favorite GEICO commercial? Tell us in the comments below.

*Customer satisfaction based on an independent survey conducted by Alan Newman Research, 2016. Market share data from the A.M. Best market share report, published May 2016.

Cast Credits:

“How to Draw a Masterpiece”
Sketch Woman: Allison Bills
Sketch Man: John Pirruccello
Model: Sean Riley Smith
Art Critic: Kevin Fabian
Caterer: Stacy Kaney
VO Talent: Andrew Anthony

“Lighten Up”
Guy: Brett Rickaby
Neighbor: Rolando Boyce
Astronaut: Tim Dolinar
VO Talent: Andrew Anthony
Music – Stock Music from APM. Song Title – “Good Tidings”

Guy: David Gironda, Jr.

Wife – Ericka Kreutz
Moose VO – Chris Marrs
Buffalo VO – Brian Stepanek
Wolf VO– Sean Michael Howard
Tag/Announcer VO – Andrew Anthony

1. Vera says

GEICO must have changed the head of marketing. Your commercial with the lunks is creepy and disgusting. It’s so off-putting that I would not want to buy insurance from your company. Stay with the animals or stop advertising on TV.

2. John says

I don’t know why people get so uptight. I love the new brotato chip (Flextacular) commercial. Hilarious! A few friends of mine and I were talking about making this commercial – First, is it real? Did the one guy actually build up muscle for the commercial, or is it a CGI? And if it is real, how long did it take him? We guess a range of 1 to two years with some believing it could be as short as 6 months with the right trainer and body. Can you enlighten us?

3. Rick says

The GEICO gym commercial is enough to make me stay with Progressive, in spite of Flo. It’s the worst commercial since Flo’s “meat sweats” commercial. I’ve come to switching the channel every time it comes on.

4. Jane says

Your flextacular commercial is the worst I have ever watched. I would not buy Geico insurance after watching it. I can’t even see the connection. If you want my input go back to the gecko.

5. Tib says

On a scale of 1 to 10 for obnoxious commercials, the Flextacular commercial rates an 11. Any chance of my ever considering GEICO lessens each time I see it.

6. Stuart Van Tine says

Good GEICO ads make me laugh, or at least smile. Peter Pan just makes me angry. The airborne pubescent punk is obnoxious and thoroughly detestable. Here’s an idea that would make audiences cheer:
    Same reunion scene. As PP is smugly hovering, the outraged crowd, remembering Tinkerbell’s vulnerability, starts chanting, “We don’t believe it, we don’t believe it.” Pan’s face registers horror, then agony as he shrivels in the air and falls to the floor like a dead bug. The crowd at the reunion cheers. Everyone watching the commercial cheers with them. GEICO’s phones ring off the hook for days as orders for insurance flow in.