Classic, Cool, One of a kind?
Of course you are, but we're actually talking about your valuables collection. If you are one of the many who own an amazing collection then you need specialty insurance to protect your investment.
All qualifying personal collections in your household may be covered on the same policy.
A Special Policy for a Special Collection
Coverage benefits of a specialty collectibles policy* include:
- Agreed value coverage - Qualifying collections are insured for their agreed collector value and never depreciate. Coverage also applies to accessories such as model train layouts and product packaging.
- Broad coverage - Includes damage caused by accidental breakage, fire, flood, theft, hurricane, earthquake, and more.
- Inflation Guard Protection - Automatically increases coverage for items valued over $2,000 by 2% quarterly, up to 8% annually, at no additional cost.
- Collector's Choice - This extra coverage provides protection while items are being shipped, stored outside of the residence, and for special occasion usage.
- Automatic coverage - Obtain automatic coverage for new additions to your collection up to $2,000 - simply notify us of new purchases within 30 days.
Go With The Best
The GEICO Insurance Agency has teamed with American Collectors Insurance to offer an insurance policy designed for collectors like you. Why Wait? Get a collectibles insurance quote right now.
Collectibles Insurance - Telephone Hours
Questions? Prefer to get a quote over the phone? Call 1-866-540-2307.
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM ET Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET
* - Program features and availability vary by state. Coverage for furniture, fine art, or jewelry is not currently available. Please contact American Collectors Insurance for additional information.
Collectibles insurance is written through American Collectors Insurance and is secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc.