Who needs the hassle of organizing flights, rental cars, and hotel rooms? You've got an RV which means you just pick up and go! Lucky for you, GEICO offers specialized RV insurance to go along with you.
It's Not Just A Vehicle, It's A Lifestyle
RVers encounter situations that are unique to life on the road. So with that in mind, GEICO offers an enhanced Motorized RV and Towable RV insurance policy in most states.* These enhanced recreational vehicle insurance coverages include:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first four model years. When the RV is in the fifth through seventh model years, the settlement is the higher of the actual cash value at the time of loss or the original documented purchase price. After the seventh model year, the settlement is on an actual cash value basis.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. $5,000 of Replacement Cost Personal Effects coverage is automatically included at no additional cost with Comprehensive and Collision coverage.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. $10,000 of Vacation Liability coverage is automatically included at no additional cost with Comprehensive and Collision coverage.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. $1,000 of Emergency Expense coverage is automatically included at no additional cost with Comprehensive and Collision coverage.
- Special Windshield Deductible – charges nothing for RV windshield repair, and $50 for RV windshield replacement.
- Recreational Vehicle Medical Payments coverage – pays the cost for necessary medical treatment that is caused in an RV accident, regardless of fault.
Home Is Where You Park It
GEICO covers motorized recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes (van campers) and Type C motorhomes (mini motor homes), as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
We also provide insurance coverage for towable RVs, including: conventional travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers.
Steer clear of bumps in the road with RV insurance from GEICO! Call 1-800-909-4246 anytime to speak to one of our RV insurance specialists or request a quote online.
*Enhanced RV coverage is currently available in all states EXCEPT: HI, MA, MI, NC, and NH.
The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.