Information On Buying A Vehicle
Let us put you in the express lane to vehicle ownership. You're just a click away from the information you'll need to make decisions about your new vehicle purchase.
- Deciding Which Car to Buy
- How Long Should You Keep a Car?
- Buying A Safer Car
- Find Vehicle Safety and/or Recall Information
- Find Vehicle Crash Test Ratings and Safety Features
- Enterprise Car Sales
Before buying a used vehicle, consider visiting the National Insurance Crime Bureau's (NICB) VINCheck, a free online database where consumers can search and review previously damaged vehicles. Use this free service to ensure that you aren't a victim of fraud. Search the NICB Stolen, Flooded and Damaged Vehicle Database.
GEICO Car Buying Service
Buy a new car with knowledge and confidence — not stress and anxiety. The GEICO Car Buying Service helps you with information, tools, and price.
- Research reviews, photos, safety information and more.
- Check out sticker price, dealer cost, invoice, and average price paid.
- Select the dealer to contact for your no hassle, no obligation car-buying experience.
The GEICO Car Buying Service can help you with used cars too. Learn More about buying a car the easy way.
Information On Financing A Vehicle
Financing can be the most difficult part of buying a new vehicle. How do you know you are getting the best deal? Find out what arrangement works best for you before you finance.
- Deciding Between A New Or Used Car.
- To Lease Or Purchase Calculator.
- What Car Can I Afford?
- How Much Should Depreciation Cost Me?
- Which Is Better? A Rebate Or Special Dealer Financing?
- Should I Finance Or Pay Cash?
- How Much Will My Monthly Payments Be?
- How Much Should I Put Down?
- What Term Of Loan Should I Choose?
- Should I Use A Home Equity Loan Or An Auto Loan?