Live in New York City and need an auto insurance quote? Whether you're in Staten Island, the Bronx, or anywhere in between, we can help.
GEICO is the #1 auto insurance company in New York.* See if you could save 15% or more by getting an NYC car insurance quote online.
New York State Car Insurance: Everything You Need To Know
Visit GEICO's New York car insurance guide to learn about the state's auto insurance reequirements, minimum coverages, accident prevention program, graduated driver's licensing, and more.
NYC Transportation Facts
- The average commute time for NYC workers is 38 minutes
- Nearly a third of all car-less Americans live in New York City
- NYC was ranked the most walkable city in the U.S. by Walk Score**
Most Stolen Cars In New York In 2011
Is your car or truck on this list? Consider adding comprehensive coverage to your insurance policy if you don't already have it.
- 2000 Honda Civic
- 1994 Honda Accord
- 2010 Toyota Camry
- 2000 Dodge Caravan
- 1997 Nissan Maxima
- 1997 Nissan Altima
- 2010 Toyota Corolla
- 2002 Ford Explorer
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2008 Ford Econoline E350***
The Gecko's Favorite Free Things To Do In NYC
And you thought the Gecko just saved you money on car insurance…
- Ride the Staten Island Ferry past the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the Forbes Galleries
- Take a walking tour of Central Park
- Ice skate on Citi Pond at Bryant Park
- Watch cricket in Flushing Meadow Park
*2011 A.M. Best Market Share Report