Students—Looking for low auto insurance rates?
Did you know that by switching your car insurance to GEICO you could save $100, $150, or even $200 on your car insurance?
You could qualify for these money-saving discounts*
- Good student discount—available when you maintain a "B" average or better
- Air bag discount—for cars equipped with driver or passenger side air bags
- Good driver discount—if you have not been in an accident within the last 5 years
- Membership and employee discount—available for members in certain organizations
*Discounts available in most states.
Policy Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—Online or by Telephone:
All Policyholders enjoy easy, online access to their policy via our Policyholder Service Center. Self-service options include the following:
- Paperless Billing and Paperless Policy—you get an email letting you know your account information is available to view online
- Online policy management—you can add a driver or a car, or change your coverages and deductibles
- Make a payment—via Direct Check, or enroll in Direct-Pay (GEICO's fully automated electronic payment system)
GEICO contracts with various membership entities and other organizations but these entities do not underwrite the offered insurance products. In New York a premium reduction is available for affiliated groups.