Live in Houston and need an auto insurance quote? Whether you're in the Heights, Meyerland, or anywhere in between, GEICO can help:
- Get a Houston car insurance quote online, or
- Contact one of our Houston auto insurance agents
GEICO's Houston Auto Insurance Agents
Want to work with an agent in the Houston area? Contact Ed or Jerry:
Ed Holloway | 5405 Bellaire Blvd., Bellaire, TX 77401
Ed serves customers in Alvin, Deer Park, Dickinson, Fresno, Friendswood, Missouri City, Pasadena, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, Sugar Land, and many other areas in Houston.
Jerry Coker | 1403 Spring Cypress Rd., Ste. 104, Spring, TX 77373
Jerry serves customers in Channelview, Conroe, Cypress, Dayton, Humble, Katy, Kingwood, Magnolia, Montgomery, Tomball, and many other areas in Houston.
Texas Car Insurance: Everything You Need To Know
Visit GEICO's Texas car insurance guide to learn about the state's auto insurance requirements, minimum coverages, defensive driver discount, graduated driver's licensing and more.
Most Stolen Cars In Texas In 2010
Thieves in the Lone Star State sure love pickups. Is your car or truck on this list? Consider adding comprehensive coverage to your insurance policy if you don't already have it.
- 1999 Chevrolet Pickup (Full Size)
- 2004 Dodge Ram
- 2006 Ford F250 Series/Pickup
- 1997 Ford F150 Series/Pickup
- 2000 Honda Civic
- 1996 Honda Accord
- 2006 Ford F350 Series/Pickup
- 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2002 Ford Explorer
- 2007 Toyota Camry*
The Gecko's Favorite Spots In Houston (And Why)
- Hermann Park ("take a picnic with a whole heap of grapes")
- The Galleria ("not many ice rinks where I'm from")
- Water Wall ("sometimes I love a cold shower")