Making a payment? Here's the place to start.
For Auto and Motorcycle payments, please log in to our Policyholder Service Center by entering your User ID and password above.
To make a payment on a different policy type, please select from the list at the bottom of this page.
Payment Options And Plans For Auto & Motorcycle Policies
Making a payment on your auto or motorcycle policy is easy! We provide different payment options. Choose the one that best suits your needs!
- Automatic Payments – No stamps, no paper, no need to remember to pay your bill. Do it the easy way! When you select our electronic funds transfer (EFT) or recurring card payment options, your payments will be automatically deducted from your account according to a schedule that we will send you. We'll even send you a reminder before your payment is processed! Log in to the Policyholder Service Center to enroll.
- Web-Pay – Point, click, submit. That's how easy it is to make a payment online at geico.com. Just log in with your User ID and password, provide your checking account or debit or credit card information, and submit your payment.
- Phone-Pay – Don't really care for the internet? Prefer to use the phone? No problem. Making payments from your checking account or by debit or credit card is fast and easy by phone. When you receive your bill, just dial 1-800-932-8872 and see how simple bill paying can be!
- Traditional Payment Methods – Of course, there's nothing wrong with using the post office to mail in a check or money order. For quick service, mail your payment to the following address and be sure to include your policy number on the check or money order:
One GEICO Plaza
Bethesda, MD 20810-0001
If you have received a cancellation notice and prefer to mail your payment, please use the pink return envelope provided with the notice you received. The payment must be postmarked on or before the cancellation date printed on the cancellation notice to prevent a lapse in coverage. If you no longer have the pink envelope, please mail your payment to the following address:
GEICO Remittance Center
One GEICO Plaza
Bethesda, MD 20811-0001
Please remember to write your policy number on the check or money order.
Remember, you can change your payment plan or payment methods anytime. Simply call 1-800-932-8872 to discuss your options with a GEICO customer service representative.
Besides different ways to make a payment on your auto or motorcycle policies, we also offer a variety of different payment plans for your auto and motorcycle policies. Learn more about the different plans we offer and sign up for the one that's right for you.
It's not just all about auto and motorcycle policies. Making a payment on any of your policies is easy. Use the information and links below to get started.
Time to pay your umbrella insurance policy? Making a payment on your umbrella policy is easy!
Whether you're looking to make a payment or manage your homeowners insurance policy, you've come to the right place.
Ready to pay your renters insurance? Make payments and manage your renters insurance policy here.
Whether you live in a condo or co-op, we can help you make your insurance payment.
Is your ATV bill due? Making an online payment on your ATV policy is easy.
Give us a call at 1-800-909-4246 to make a payment on your RV insurance policy. A counselor will be happy to help you.
Our professional insurance counselors will be happy to assist you in making a payment on your life insurance policy. Call us at 1-800-841-3005.
To make a payment on your flood insurance policy, please contact us at 1-855-716-2302 and a counselor will be happy to help you.
Mobile Home Insurance
Please call us at 1-800-841-3005 to speak to a counselor about making a payment on your mobile home insurance policy. If your policy is through Assurant you can also pay your bill online*
We make it simple for you to make payments on your overseas payment...whether you're stateside or abroad.
Don't let your business vehicles go without insurance. Paying your commercial auto insurance is easy.
- For Europ Assistance USA, please call 1-800-206-4065, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- For Assurant Specialty Property, please call 1-866-531-8099 for assistance. (M-F 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET).
To make a payment on your collectibles insurance policy please call American Collectors Insurance at 1-800-360-2277.
Classic & Collector Car Insurance
If your policy is written through American Modern Insurance Group please call 1-866-760-4166 or go online to pay by credit card or eCheck. If your policy is written through American Collectors Insurance please call 1-800-360-2277. Not sure whether your coverage is written through American Modern Insurance Group or American Collectors Insurance? Give us a call at 1-800-841-3005 and we'll solve the mystery.
To make a payment on your pet insurance policy please call Embrace Pet Insurance Agency at 1-800-793-2003. (M-F 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM ET, Sat 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET).
Your Security is Important to Us
When you click on the "pay your bill online" link, you will be taken to a site owned by Assurant Specialty Property, not GEICO.
When you click on either the "Seaworthy Policyholders" or "SkiSafe Policyholders" links, you will be taken to sites owned by Seaworthy and SkiSafe respectively, not GEICO.
GEICO has no control over the privacy practices of the companies mentioned above and assumes no responsibility in connection with your use of their websites. Any information that you provide directly to them is subject to the privacy policies posted on their websites.
Collector auto insurance is written through American Modern Insurance Group or American Collectors Insurance and is secured through GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc.