GEICO announces debut of new fan experience at Talladega Superspeedway
GEICO is Speed with Personalized Service
LINCOLN, Ala., April 20, 2023 – GEICO, a NASCAR Premier Partner, and the Official Insurance Provider of NASCAR, announced today a new fan experience debuting at the GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.
"GEICO's new fan experience is a true reflection of the storied partnership between our brand and NASCAR. We are thrilled to debut it at GEICO's namesake race this year," said Damon Burrell, Chief Marketing Officer, GEICO. "Just like Ross Chastain's win last year, when he averaged speeds up to 180 miles per hour, GEICO's winning history of service aims to break records."
GEICO has insured racing fans for more than 85 years and is proud to further delight them by honoring the shared heritage of GEICO and NASCAR.
GEICO's new fan experience will bring NASCAR fans unique memorabilia and offer engagement with NASCAR racing legends. Specifically, the experience will include:
- Original 1975 Stock Car
- 1970s motorsport garage exhibit and photo ops
- Highlights of NASCAR's automotive evolution and GEICO's commitment to speed and service
- GEICO Rally Towel Stop
- NASCAR driver interviews
- Daily trivia contests for prizes
- Tips focused on car safety and how to lower insurance premiums
"The GEICO 500 has long been an iconic race at one of the most history-rich racetracks in Talladega Superspeedway," said NASCAR Chief Marketing Officer Pete Jung. "As NASCAR celebrates our 75th anniversary, there couldn't be a more perfect fit for this new fan experience element that gives a unique nod to our shared history and the evolution of GEICO's engagement with race fans throughout the years."
GEICO will bring the dynamic fan experience to additional NASCAR races throughout the year, including:
- NASCAR All Star Race from North Wilkesboro Speedway
- Enjoy Illinois 300 at the World Wide Technology Raceway
- Ally 400 from the Nashville Superspeedway
- Grant Park 220 at the NASCAR Chicago Street Race
- Quaker State 400 from Atlanta Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond
- Verizon 200 from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 from Daytona International Speedway
- Bass Pro Shops Night Race from Bristol Motor Speedway
- Auto Trader Echo Park Automotive 400 from Texas Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Cup Series Race at Homestead – Miami Speedway
- NASCAR Cup Series Championship from Phoenix Raceway
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company), the third-largest auto insurer in the U.S., was founded in 1936 and insures more than 27 million vehicles in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. A member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, GEICO employs more than 38,000 associates countrywide. GEICO constantly strives to make lives better by protecting people against unexpected events while saving them money and providing an outstanding customer experience. Along with personal auto insurance, commercial auto and personal umbrella coverages are also available. Homeowners, renters, condo, flood, identity theft, term life, and more coverages are written through non-affiliated insurance companies and are secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, LLC. Visit geico.com for a quote or to learn more.