Insurance to protect your jewelry for all its worth.
Start your jewelry insurance quote:
Update And Manage Your Jewelry Insurance Policy
If your policy is with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group:
Mon – Thu 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM (ET)
Fri 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM (ET)
Need a jewelry insurance quote?
Jewelry protection starts with a fast, free jewelry insurance quote.
Your favorite pieces of jewelry aren't just metal and stone. They're reflections of who you are. It's devastating to have jewelry that represents special moments in your life get damaged, lost, or stolen.
To help with that, GEICO Insurance Agency has teamed up with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group. Your jewelry deserves protection from the company that's been protecting jewelry, and only jewelry, for over 100 years. Get your free jewelry insurance quote today.
Why buy jewelry insurance?
A specialized jewelry insurance policy provides comprehensive coverage. Coverage against scenarios—like mysterious disappearance (or unexplained loss)—that may not be covered by standard homeowners or renters insurance or by warranties.
How much does jewelry insurance cost?
Rates depend on where you live. But for most people, jewelry insurance will cost 1-2% of the value of your jewelry. For example, a $5,000 engagement ring could cost as little as $50 per year to insure.
Your jewelry isn't ordinary, so don't settle for ordinary insurance.
All types of jewelry is covered, from engagement rings and wedding bands to watches, earrings and even loose stones while they are being set. You can complete the application in about 10 minutes and, in most cases, be insured as soon as it's received.
What's covered with a jewelry policy?
- Loss—You left your ring somewhere…on a beach towel or in a public bathroom. It's out there somewhere and you can't find it. Don't worry, it's covered.
- Theft—We all know that feeling of dread when something we cherish is stolen. You can rest assured that your stolen piece is covered, too.
- Damage—You hit your diamond ring on the edge of a table and it cracks. Also covered.
- Disappearance—Sometimes jewelry just disappears—it could be lost, stolen or hanging out in a drainpipe somewhere. Don't worry, that's covered.
Additional benefits of jewelry insurance
- Choose your own deductible
- Worldwide travel protection
- Work with your choice of jeweler
- No need for multiple estimates
- Fast, compassionate claims, with no adverse effect on homeowners or renters
Online Policy Management
Take care of your jewelry insurance online. Just log in to your account to make a payment, add jewelry to your policy, sign up for Auto Pay, report a claim, and more.
Lessen the worry of a larger, more painful loss.
Jewelry coverage includes the following preventive repairs:
- Prong retipping
- Repair of broken, worn or bent prongs
- Clasp replacement
- Restringing of broken or stretched pearl strands
- Stone tightening
- Repair of broken earring post
The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverage. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.
If you choose to get an insurance quote online, you will be taken to the Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group Personal Jewelry Insurance website, which is owned by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group, not GEICO. Any information that you provide directly to Jewelers Mutual on its website is subject to the privacy posted on their website, which you should read before proceeding. GEICO assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or your use of their website.
Jewelry Insurance is provided and written by a member insurer of the Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group, Neenah, Wisconsin and is secured through GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc.
Coverage and pricing are subject to underwriting review and approval, and to policy terms and conditions.