Business Insurance

Get a quote for the type of business insurance that's right for you, including coverage for your commercial or ridesharing vehicle.

  • Business Owners Insurance

    This is a two-in-one policy that includes General Liability and coverage for your financial assets, so you can rest assured you're protected.

  • General Liability Insurance

    This coverage protects your business in the event physical injury or property damage occurs as a result of your business operations and is included in a BOP policy.

  • Professional Liability Insurance

    Also known as Errors and Omissions insurance (E&O), this coverage is for professional services you provide.

  • Workers Compensation Insurance

    Workers' comp covers a business's employees if they're injured at work. GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc., has partnered with companies to help your business get the coverage you need.

  • Commercial Auto Insurance

    Do you own a business? Find out more about insuring your business vehicles.

  • Ridesharing Insurance

    Every ride starts somewhere. Learn about ridesharing insurance and make sure you have the right coverage for the job.