Ford F-150 Auto Insurance Information
Looking to insure your Ford F-150? GEICO can answer your insurance questions and provide you with affordable auto insurance, all with great customer service.
How much does auto insurance for a Ford F-150 cost?
The cost of your Ford F-150 insurance will be determined by information we gather during the quote process. This will include:
- Specific information about your vehicle
- Vehicle's location
- Driving history for you and any other drivers
See how much money you can save! Let's get started on your personalized auto insurance quote.
What you need for a Ford F-150 auto insurance quote.
Getting car insurance for a Ford F-150 with GEICO has never been easier. In fact, you can get a free, personalized car insurance quote right from this page. To complete your car insurance quote, you will need:
- A valid driver's license
- Your vehicle identification number (VIN)
- The physical address where your vehicle is stored
During the quote:
- You'll learn about coverage options available to you, including state minimums, so you can choose the best car insurance for you and your family. Depending on your driving habits, memberships, and more, you may be able to get some exciting discounts.
- Finally, you'll receive a great, personalized rate. The best part? Once you have your quote, you'll immediately be able to purchase your Ford F-150 car insurance policy online.
Save money on your Ford F-150 insurance.
You may be eligible for a variety of GEICO car insurance discounts, including vehicle equipment and driver discounts.
Get a free online car insurance quote today or contact a local GEICO agent near you to see what additional car insurance discounts you may qualify for.
Check out safety ratings on your Ford F-150.
Get to know your Ford F-150's safety ratings, as well as any known safety issues or recalls. Check out the following free resources:
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety conducts vehicle crash tests and assesses the safety features of vehicles. This review is completed by an independent, nonprofit organization.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration maintains a database of vehicle safety issues and recalls. If you enter the vehicle identification number (VIN) or its year, make, and model, you can learn about any related safety issues and recalls.
Looking for insurance on a different make/model?
Check our listing on Auto Insurance by Vehicle Make & Model.
Car Insurance Articles and Resources
Some discounts, coverages, payment plans, and features are not available in all states or all GEICO companies. Coverage is subject to the terms, limits and conditions of your policy contract.
The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.