What can I do?
What can I say?
Here are some things to say to Google about your GEICO insurance policy. Don't forget to say "Hey Google, talk to GEICO" first.
How do I start?
Say "Hey Google, talk to GEICO" to Google Assistant.
Tap 'Link GEICO to Google' in your Google Assistant or Google Home App.
Say "Hey Google, talk to GEICO" to start talking to Google Assistant about your GEICO account.
Is my information safe?
Protect yourself with an extra layer of security by creating a PIN, protecting others from accessing your account through Google.
It's up to you to link your GEICO account with your Google device! This is something you set up, making sure only you have access to your policy and billing information.
A Google Action is what lets you use your Google Assistant or Google Home device to interact with GEICO, simply by using your voice!
Right now you can perform basic account functions with the Google Action, such as the following:
- Check your balance
- Check your premium
- Find the next date your payment is due
- Request ID Cards through email and U.S. mail
- Get vehicle help
- Learn important insurance terms
Soon you will be able to do even more, so check back often to see what new capabilities GEICO is offering through our Google Action!
To start using GEICO with Google Assistant, simply say "Hey Google, talk to GEICO" to your Google Assistant or Google Home device. Your Google device will send you a link via your Google Assistant or your Google Home app.
Select the link and then follow these steps:
- Log in to your GEICO account with your username and password
- Set your 4-digit PIN (optional)
Your 4-digit PIN, which is separate from your GEICO login information, is a way to further protect your account. Setting a PIN reduces the risk that other people could access your account through the Google Action. Adding this extra layer of security helps to protect your information from intruders, and even from someone accidentally changing something on your account.
To start using GEICO with Google Assistant, simply say "Hey Google, talk to GEICO" to your Google Assistant or Google Home device. Once you open the Google Action, you can use any of the voice commands...
- Say "Send my ID cards" to request your ID cards by email or mail.
- Ask "What's my balance?" to check your account balance.
- Ask "When is my next payment due?" to get your next payment date.
- Ask "What is my premium?" to get your total premium.
- Say "I need help with my vehicle" to request vehicle help at the address listed on your GEICO account.
- Say "What's the Gecko's favorite color?" for a fun fact.
Google, Google Home, Google Assistant and all related logos are trademarks of Google LLC or its affiliates. GEICO, the Gecko, and all related logos are trademarks of Government Employees Insurance Company.