Car Buying Resources
Information On Buying A Vehicle
Let us put you in the express lane to vehicle ownership. You're just a click away from the information you'll need to make decisions about your new vehicle purchase.
- Should I lease or purchase a vehicle?
- How much will my vehicle payments be?
- How much should depreciation cost me?
- Deciding Which Car to Buy
- Buying A Safer Car
- Find Vehicle Safety and/or Recall Information
- Find Vehicle Crash Test Ratings and Safety Features
- Best Family Cars
- Enterprise Car Sales
Before buying a used vehicle, consider visiting the National Insurance Crime Bureau's (NICB) VINCheck, a free online database where consumers can search and review previously damaged vehicles. Use this free service to ensure that you aren't a victim of fraud. Search the NICB Stolen, Flooded and Damaged Vehicle Database.
GEICO Car Buying Service
Buy a new car with knowledge and confidence—not stress and anxiety. The GEICO Car Buying Service helps you with information, tools, and price.
- Research reviews, photos, safety information and more.
- Check out sticker price, dealer cost, invoice, and average price paid.
- Select the dealer to contact for your no hassle, no obligation car-buying experience.
The GEICO Car Buying Service can help you with used cars too. Learn More about buying a car the easy way.
Car Buying Tips And Information
It's like getting the lowdown from industry insiders…an entire site dedicated to giving you the scoop on buying or leasing a car. Get the skinny on great deals and incentives at GEICO's Car Buying Resources website, powered by the experts at TrueCar.
- Great Car Deals
- Interesting Articles
- New Car Incentives
- Car Buying & Leasing Tips
Buying a car is one of the biggest financial decisions you make. Be sure you have the inside story.
When you click on the "GEICO's Car Buying Resources" link above, you will be taken to a TrueCar website that is not owned by GEICO.